To Order Call:
The DeVilbiss Compact Automatic X spray gun is a highly sophisticated automatic gun that can be detached from its mounting block in a few seconds via the easy thumb release mechanism, for fast and easy maintenance and serviceability. This special feature from DeVilbiss dramatically reduces production downtime.
- No tools required for detachment
- Recirculating & non-recirculating gun head – all-in-one
- Fixed gun positioning
- Small footprint
- Name: Compact Automatic X HVLP Spray Gun
- Model: CMAX-xxx Compact Automatic “X” (user selects)
- Fluid Inlet: 1/4″ NPT (F)
- Air Inlet: 1/8″ NPT (F)
- Cylinde Air Inlet: 1/4″ NPT (F)
- Max. Temperature in Use: 104°F (40°C)
- Gun Weight: 950 gms or 2.0 lbs.
- Construction: Aluminum hard anodized
- Tip / Needle / Sprayhead: 303 gr. stainless steel