To Order Call:
- Automotive Finishing - Paint Guns
- Fluid Transfer
- General Metal Finishing - Industrial
- Industrial Paint Spraying Equipment
- Paint Circulation
- Paint Spraying - Industrial
- Paint, Stain, Lacquer Spraying - Architectural
- Plastic Finishing - Industrial
- Wood Finishing - Industrial
Advanced Finishing Systems’ Paint Mix Rooms provide a controlled area to safely mix paints. Fabricated from 18-gauge unpainted galvanized sheet steel. Panels are pre-punched and companion flanged for easy nut and bolt on-site assembly. A convenient built-in 4″ deep containment base is designed into the system. Designed to comply with safety and fire codes set forth by OSHA and NFPA.
- Personnel access door with 18″ x 24″ observation window
- High efficiency T-8 fluorescent light fixtures
- Heavy duty exhaust
- TEFC motor
- Intake filters
- Assembly hardware
- Installation drawings
- Control panel
This proven ventilation system uses fresh air constantly moving through the enclosure to protect personnel from breathing harmful vapors.
- Air is drawn from outside of enclosure through filters to remove dust and dirt contaminates.
- The downflow of continuously moving air inside the enclosure forces harmful vapors safely down and through the exhaust plenum.