To Order Call:
- Automated Fluid Dispensing
- Automatic Lubrication
- Fluid Transfer
- Paint & coating manufacturing
- Vehicle Fluid Dispense
- Vehicle Services Lubrication
- Inks and Coolants
- Roof Coatings
- Sealants and Adhesives
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Automotive Repair and Maintenance
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Heavy Equipment
- Injection molding
- Mining &quarries
- Oil & Natural Gas
- Printing and Publishing
- Steel mills
- Waste Management
- Window & Door
Lincoln’s PowerMaster II is built strong to give you years of dependable trouble-free operation.
Lincoln’s PowerMaster II is built strong to give you years of dependable trouble-free operation. Its sturdy construction, with the plunger and brushing of hardened steel, offers greater wear resistance. The PowerMaster II surpasses just dependability with a simplified modular design that allows for easier disassembly.
- Gives years of dependable trouble-free operation.
- Costs much less to operate—costs much less to maintain.
- High-volume output—air motor has extra-long stroke for powerful, uniform delivery on both up and down strokes.
- Shovel-type pump tube used to add mechanical priming to normal suction when needed.
- Sturdy construction—plunger and bushing of hardened steel for longer life, greater wear resistance.
- Pump outlet body of all-steel construction designed to withstand pulsation extreme pressure. All wearing parts are tough, heat-treated steel.
- Plunger, bushing and air valve mating parts are micro-lapped to close tolerances. Prevents by-passing of lubricant and bleeding of air. Eliminates need to replace washers and packings.
- Trouble-free, positive performance. Air motor operation has no springs to out, rust or lose tension. Air valve is stall-proof, leak-proof and pre-lubricated.
- Double-acting mechanisms ensure dependable low-surge operation with minimum air consumption.
- Large air passages allow unrestricted venting.
- Simplified maintenance. Modular design of pump tube allows for easy disassembly.