To Order Call:
A highly sophisticated automtic gun, the Compact Automatic X can be detached from its mounting block in a few seconds via the easy thumb release mechanism, for fast and easy maintenance and serviceability. This special feature from DeVilbiss dramatically reduces production downtime. In addition, the DeVilbiss Compact Automatic “X” has all the features of the Compact Automatic “I” .
- No tools required for detachment
- Recirculating and non-recirculating gun head — all in one
- Fixed gun positioning
- Small foot print
- Name: Compact Automatic Trans-Tech (Green) Spray Gun
- Model: CMAX-xxx-xxx Compact Automatic “I” and “X” (user selects)
- Fluid Inlet & Recirculation “P” & “R”: 1/8″ BSPP (F)
- Air Inlet (atomization & fan) “A” & “F”: 1/8″ BSPP (F)
- Max. Temperature in Use: 104°F (40°C)
- Gun Weight: 950 gms or 2.0 lbs.
- Construction: Aluminum hard anodized
- Tip / Needle / Sprayhead: 303 gr. stainless steel