To Order Call:
Ideal for spraying waterborne materials with isolation systems, the Pro Xp waterborne gun is available in air spray, air-assist models and a unique model for spraying mold release materials.
Pro Xp Air Spray: For low pressure spraying with an isolation system including the WB100.
Pro Xp Air-Assist: For high pressure spraying with an isolation system including the WB3000. Delivers a fine finish with an AEF or AEM tip.
Pro Xp MR: Low pressure spraying with a fine finish spray tip. Delivers fine atomized particles required for mold release applications. Connects to an isolation system, including the WB100 and sprays with an AEM or AEF spray tip.
- Superior atomization for a high quality finish
- Internal power supply allows for quick installation and easy service
- Lightweight and compact design increases operator comfort
- Smart display for increased operator feedback
- Rugged design outlasts the competition
- Easy installation – uses only air to generate electrostatic power