To Order Call:
Model 4481 Oil Rider
Portable pump, tank and meter package for handling synthetic and conventional motor oils and other specialty fluids. Includes 4475 pump, 28-gallon high-strength polyethylene tank, 10′ hose and electronic meter.
- Quick, reliable vehicle service fluid transfer with Lincoln’s 4475 single stroke pump.
- Accurate,dependable fluid measurement and dispensing with Lincoln’s precise and rugged 952 oval gear electronic meter.
- Services 20 or more cars with the high-capacity 28-gallon tank.
- Easy to maneuver around the shop with baffled tank mounted on large pneumatic wheels.
- Helps protect vehicle finish when working in tight spaces with the strong, yet light-weight polyethylene tank.
- Store the 10′ hose and meter safely out of the way on molded brackets.
Model 1550 Fuel Transfer Pump
Lincoln’s model 1550 fuel transfer pump quickly delivers diesel, kerosene, or mineral spirits from both mobile and stationary tanks. Its durable cast-iron housing, long-life, low-friction vanes, special seal design, UL-listed motor and stainless steel outlet adapter provide reliability in even the harshest environments.
- Self-priming, cast iron pump
- Insulated, weatherproof design
- Stainless steel 90° hose adapter
- 1 in. (25.4 mm) pump inlet and outlet offer high flow rate
- 360°, locking bung for proper positioning
- Three-piece telescoping pick-up tube for varying tank depths
- Pre-wired, heavy-gauge, 18 ft. (5.5m) cable for operator convenience
- 13 ft. (4 m), commerical-grade, kink-resistant, anti-static hose
- Long-life, low-friction polymer vanes provide extended service intervals