To Order Call:
Advantages of using Eaton Swivel Joints
- Better System Plumbing:
-Less hose is needed when swivel joints are used, the system is more space efficient.
-Can eliminate the need for tubing configurations to accommodate 90 degree and other angles.
-Can be directly connected to hose lines frequently eliminating the need for adapters.
- Prevent Hose Twisting and Kinking: The swivel action swivel joints prevent hose twisting and kinking
- Less Downtime: The problem of hose twisting and kinking is eliminated and hose line replacement becomes significantly less.
- Absorb System Shock:
Swivel joints are not rigid and therefore capable of absorbing some hose shortening when the system is pressurized.
- Cost Savings: Less hose, fewer adapters and tubing configurations and less down- time add up to saving money when swivel joints are used.
- Balanced-pressure design
- Low-drop dimensions
- Contamination seals
- 360 rotation
- Standard O-ring design
- Show no significant increase in torque with introduction of pressure
- Fit in compact areas
- Prevent environmental con- taminates from entering the swivel joints
- Prevent hose twisting, thus increasing hose life
- Allow quick and reliable field repairs
- Less hose is needed when swivel joints are used, the system is more space efficient.
- Can eliminate the need
for tubing configurations to accommodate 90° and other angles.
- Can be directly connected to hose lines frequently eliminating the need for adapters.